VXI/VDI for Account Managers (VXAM)
This 2-day course is designed for Cisco account managers that need to understand the Virtual Desktop requirement and Cisco’s Virtualization eXperience Infrastructure (VXI) in particular.
A background in selling network and server products and technologies is strongly recommended.
After attending this course, you will be able to:
- Explain the market and workplace drivers for Desktop Virtualization
- Apply the components of Desktop Virtualization to the customer needs
- Explain common VXI/VDI challenges
- Evangelize Cisco's VXI vision and benefits
- Describe UCS in a VXI environment
- Describe VMware View/Citrix XenDesktop
- Explain benefits of NetApp FlexPod
- Explain the role of Cisco's ACE
- Explain the role of Cisco's Wide Area Application Service (WAAS)
- Describe the concept of a virtualized collaboration workspace
- Compare competing solutions with Cisco VXI
- Identify opportunities for Cisco VXI solutions
- Understand and describe use cases for Cisco VXI
This comprehensive 2-day course is intended Account Managers that need to understand the Virtual Desktop requirement and Cisco’s Virtualization eXperience Infrastructure (VXI).
Czas trwania 1 DzieńTerminy i zgloszenie na kurs
Currently there are no training dates scheduled for this course. Enquire a date