VMware vCenter Operations Manager: Analyze and Predict (VCOPS)
VMware vCenter Operations Manager is an automated operations management solution that provides integrated performance, capacity, and configuration management for highly virtualized and cloud infrastructure. VMware vCenter Operations Manager is purpose-built for VMware administrators to more effectively manage the performance of their VMware environments as they move to the private cloud.
Students of our VMware vCenter Operations Manager: Analyze and Predict course will receive the following key benefits:
- Learn how to get actionable intelligence to automate manual operations processes
- Attain visibility across infrastructure and applications for rapid problem resolution
- Ensure optimal resource utilization for cloud infrastructure performance
- Facilitate your company's journey to the Cloud
Experienced system administrators and system integrators
Before attending this course, students should meet the following prerequisites:
- Hands-on experience administering vSphere 5 deployments
- Completion of VMware vSphere: Install, Configure, Manage [V5] recommended
By the end of the course, you will be able to do the following:
- Understand major and minor badges and their underlying metrics.
- Use these badges to find root causes of common operational issues in a vSphere environment.
- Perform capacity management and what-if analyses.
- Use the Operations tab, the Planning tab, the Alerts tab, the Analysis tab, and the Reports tab.
- Navigate the vCenter Operations Manager 5.0 user interface.
- Use heat maps and create a custom heat map.
- Use smart alerts to detect system issues.
|2017-03-23 - 2017-03-24||Online training Time zone: America/Bogota Język szkolenia: Hiszpania|