Understanding Cisco Cybersecurity Fundamentals (SECFND)
- Security Operations Center – Security Analyst
- Computer/Network Defense Analysts
- Computer Network Defense Infrastructure Support Personnel
- Future Incident Responders and Security Operations Center (SOC) personnel.
- Students beginning a career, entering the cybersecurity field.
- Cisco Channel Partners
It is highly recommended to have the following skills and knowledge before attending this course:
- Skills and knowledge equivalent to those learned in Interconnecting Cisco Networking Devices Part 1 (ICND1)
- Working knowledge of the Windows operating system
- Working knowledge of Cisco IOS networking and concepts
Today's organizations are challenged with rapidly detecting cybersecurity breaches and effectively responding to security incidents. Teams of people in Security Operations Centers (SOC’s) keep a vigilant eye on security systems, protecting their organizations by detecting and responding to cybersecurity threats. CCNA Cyber Ops prepares candidates to begin a career working with associate-level cybersecurity analysts within security operations centers.
This course allows learners to understand cybersecurity’s basic principles and foundational knowledge, as well as obtain the core skills needed to grasp the more advanced associate-level materials in the second required exam, “Implementing Cisco Cybersecurity Operations (SECOPS)”. It focuses on cybersecurity operations principles and technologies, using hands-on examples in realistic scenarios, with real-life security products and equipment.
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Describe, compare and identify various network concepts
- Fundamentals of TCP/IP
- Describe and compare fundamental security concepts
- Describe network applications and the security challenges
- Understand basic cryptography principles.
- Understand endpoint attacks, including interpreting log data to identify events in Windows and Linux
- Develop knowledge in security monitoring, including identifying sources and types of data and events
- Know various attack methods, security weaknesses, evasion methods, and remote versus local exploits
Proponowane kolejne szkolenia
Module 1: TCP/IP and Cryptography Concepts
- Lesson 1: Understanding the TCP/IP Protocol Suite
- Lesson 2: Understanding the Network Infrastructure
- Lesson 3: Understanding Common TCP/IP Attacks
- Lesson 4: Understanding Basic Cryptography Concepts
Module 2: Network Applications and Endpoint Security
- Lesson 1: Describing Information Security Concepts
- Lesson 2: Understanding Network Applications
- Lesson 3: Understanding Common Network Application Attacks
- Lesson 4: Understanding Windows Operating System Basics
- Lesson 5: Understanding Linux Operating System Basics
- Lesson 6: Understanding Common Endpoint Attacks
- Lesson 7: Understanding Network Security Technologies
- Lesson 8: Understanding Endpoint Security Technologies
Module 3: Security Monitoring and Analysis
- Lesson 1: Describing Security Data Collection
- Lesson 2: Describing Security Event Analysis