Citrix (NetScaler) ADC 12.x Essentials and Traffic Management (CNS-220)
The primary objective of the Citrix NetScaler Essentials and Traffic Management course is to provide the foundational concepts and skills necessary to implement, configure, secure, monitor, optimize, and troubleshoot a Citrix NetScaler system for application delivery. This course is designed specifically for students who have limited or no previous NetScaler experience, and is based on version 11 of the Citrix NetScaler product. Students will have access to hands-on exercises within a virtual lab environment.
This course has been completely redeveloped and replaces the previous course (Citrix NetScaler 11.0 Essentials and Networking (CNS-205)), including the following enhancements:
- A new lab environment, redesigned and built for enhanced performance
- New content introduced in the majority of modules
- Incorporated course feedback that has been gathered over the last year
- Reorganization of the content into a logical sequence of three days of base content that focuses on essential NetScaler functionality, followed by two days of additional Traffic Management features, with exercises that progressively build on each other to provide a more effective and versatile learning experience.
Note: it is not recommended to take both the five-day Citrix NetScaler Essentials and Traffic Management training and the five-day Citrix NetScaler for Apps and Desktops training, as these courses share the same first three days of content.
This course is designed for Network Administrators/Engineers, Citrix Administrators, Operations Engineers, Systems Administrators/Engineers and Cloud Administrators/Engineers who are new to the NetScaler platform.
Before taking this course, we recommend that students have a basic understanding of the following concepts and technologies:
- Basic Networking
- Windows and Linux Server administration
- TCP/IP, HTTP protocols and the OSI model
- Server load balancing and content switching concepts
- Web server software
- DNS, SSL and compression concepts
- Network security threats and site protection concepts
Upon successful completion of this course, learners will be able to:
- Identify the functionality and capabilities of the NetScaler
- Explain basic NetScaler network architecture
- Obtain, install, and manage NetScaler licenses
- Explain how SSL is used to secure the NetScaler
- Optimize the NetScaler system for traffic handling and management
- Customize the NetScaler system for traffic flow and content-specific requirements
- Demonstrate monitoring and reporting through native NetScaler logging tools
- Employ recommended tools and techniques to troubleshoot common NetScaler network and connectivity issues
- Implement NetScaler TriScale technology, including clustering
- Configure advanced load balancing and GSLB on the NetScaler system
- Identify the functionality and characteristics of the NetScaler SDX platform
After completion of this course, students looking to expand their knowledge around NetScaler Gateway functionality are recommended to take the two-day Citrix NetScaler Gateway Essentials add-on course (expected to release July 2016). Taking both courses will provide the opportunity to learn about essential NetScaler Traffic Management and NetScaler Gateway topics.
Time zone CET
Time zone: Central European Time (CET)
Currently no local training dates available. For enquiries please write to email@example.com.
|Online training This is an Angielski language FLEX course. Time zone: Europe/Amsterdam Język szkolenia: Angielski|