Deploying and Migrating Windows Servers (10974)
This course is intended for experienced IT Professionals who might have the following experience and background:
- IT professionals with real-world experience working in an enterprise environment where they are involved in physical and virtual server deployments and are looking to gain knowledge and training to streamline those tasks.
- IT professionals with real-world experience working in a Windows Server 2008 environment and are preparing for a Windows Server 2012 deployment.
- IT professionals working in small to medium enterprises who manage server deployments.
- IT professionals who have skills in other areas, such as general system administration, and are looking for knowledge and skills for career development in Windows Server deployments.
Before attending this course, students must have:
- Knowledge and real-world experience working day to day with computers running the Windows Server and Windows operating systems in an enterprise environment.
- Knowledge and experience with Active Directory services, such as AD DS, AD CS, and AD FS.
- Experience working with Windows Server 2012 or Windows Server 2012 R2.
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Prepare to deploy Windows Server 2012.
- Describe the various methods of deploying Windows Server 2012.
- Deploy Windows Server 2012 by using Windows Deployment Services.
- Deploy Windows Server 2012 by using MDT.
- Plan to virtualize workloads in a Windows Server 2012 environment.
- Migrate core networking services to Windows Server 2012.
- Migrate file services and Web and application servers to Windows Server 2012.
- Upgrade and migrate AD DS to Windows Server 2012.
- Migrate AD FS, AD RMS, AD CS to Windows Server 2012 and implement Windows Azure Active Directory.
Get hands-on instruction and practice deploying Windows Server 2012 and Windows Server 2012 R2 in this three-day Microsoft Official Course. In this course you will learn how to plan for and deploy your Windows Server infrastructure in both physical and virtual environments. You will learn about different deployment methodologies and techniques, and work with lite-touch and zero-touch deployment options, as well as general imaging usage and configuration. You will also learn how to use Windows Deployment Services and how to work with solution accelerators, such as the Windows Assessment and Deployment Toolkit (Windows ADK), the Microsoft Assessment and Planning Toolkit (MAP), and the Microsoft Deployment Toolkit (MDT). These tools will help you increase your efficiency and reduce management overhead.
The course will also cover essential components within your server infrastructure, such as upgrading and migrating Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP), Domain Name System (DNS) and various Active Directory services, such as Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS), Active Directory Certificate Services (AD CS) and Active Directory Federation Services (AD FS). It will also cover options and considerations around virtualizing those infrastructure workloads and options available for extending some of those workloads into Windows Azure.
The detailed hands on labs, and in-depth content and learning will provide you with the knowledge and skills to enable you to deploy your Windows Server infrastructure and its constituent components with minimal overhead and cost for one-off or large scale deployments.
Trwa 3 dni
Aktualnie nie zaplanowano Enquire a date