Configuring Advanced Windows Server 2012 Services (20412)
This course is intended for IT professionals with hands-on experience implementing, managing, and maintaining a Windows Server 2012 infrastructure in an existing enterprise environment, who wish to acquire the skills and knowledge necessary to perform advanced management and provisioning of services within that Windows Server 2012 environment. Suitable candidates are typically experienced system administrators who have real-world experience working in a Windows Server 2008, Windows server 2008 R2 or Windows Server 2012 environment.
Before attending this course, students must have:
- Good hands-on experience working in a Windows Server 2008, Windows server 2008 R2 or Windows Server 2012 enterprise environment.
- Real-world experience implementing, managing, and configuring AD DS and networking infrastructure in an enterprise environment.
- Knowledge equivalent to courses: Installing and Configuring Windows Server 2012 (20410) and Administering Windows Server 2012 (20411)
Learn how to provision and configure advanced services using Windows Server 2012 with this five-day course. This course is part three, in a series of three courses that provides the skills and knowledge necessary to implement a core Windows Server 2012 infrastructure in an existing enterprise environment. The three courses will collectively cover implementing, managing, maintaining and provisioning services and infrastructure in a Windows Server 2012 environment. Although there is some cross-over of skills and tasks across these three courses, this course primarily covers advanced configuration of services necessary to deploy, manage and maintain a Windows Server 2012 infrastructure, such as advanced networking services, Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS), identity management, rights management, Federated services, network load balancing, failover clustering, business continuity and disaster recovery. After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Implement advanced network services.
- Implement advanced file services.
- Implement Dynamic Access Control.
- Implement distributed Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS) deployments.
- Implement AD DS sites and replication.
- Implement Active Directory Certification Services (AD CS).
- Implement Active Directory Rights Management Services (AD RMS).
- Implement Active Directory Federation Services (AD FS).
- Implement network load balancing (NLB).
- Implement failover clustering.
- Implement failover clustering with Hyper-V.
- Implement disaster recovery.
- Module 1: Implementing Advanced Network Services
- Module 2: Implementing Advanced File Services
- Module 3: Implementing Dynamic Access Control
- Module 4: Implementing Distributed Active Directory Domain Services Deployments
- Module 5: Implementing Active Directory Domain Services Sites and Replication
- Module 6: Implementing Active Directory Certificate Services
- Module 7: Implementing Active Directory Rights Management Services
- Module 8: Implementing Active Directory Federation Services
- Module 9: Implementing Network Load Balancing
- Module 10: Implementing Failover Clustering
- Module 11: Implementing Failover Clustering with Hyper-V
- Module 12: Implementing Disaster Recovery
1 hour difference
Time zone: Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
Currently no local training dates available. For enquiries please write to email@example.com.
|2021-03-01 ― 2021-03-05||Online training This is an Angielski language FLEX course. Time zone: Europe/London|
|2021-01-25 ― 2021-01-29||Roma|
|2021-04-19 ― 2021-04-23||milano|
|2021-07-26 ― 2021-07-30||Roma|
|2021-10-18 ― 2021-10-22||milano|
|2020-11-15 ― 2020-11-19||Kair Język szkolenia: Angielski|