Design and Implement Cloud Data Platform Solutions (40441)
The focus of this three-day instructor-led Microsoft Training course is on designing and implementing cloud data platform solutions with the Microsoft Data Platform by using SQL Server on-premises, hybrid and cloud data platform solutions. It describes how to design and implement and optimize workloads in hybrid scenarios with both on-premises and Microsoft Azure cloud-based solutions, and how to implement high availability and disaster recovery solutions.
The primary audience for this course are database professionals who want to enhance their existing SQL Server skills with hybrid solutions and cloud solution architecture using the Microsoft Data Platform.
Students must have a good understanding of SQL Server and pre-existing MCSE Data Platform certification or equivalent professional experience.
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Position Microsoft Cloud Data Platform Solutions
- Design and implement solutions on Azure using SQL Server
- Design and implement solutions on Azure using SQL Database
- Design and implement security, access and auditing for cloud data platform solutions
- Design highly scalable mission critical solutions using the Microsoft Data Platform
- Design and implement cloud data platform solutions.
Proponowane kolejne szkolenia
- Microsoft Cloud Data Platform Overview
- Implement SQL Server on Azure VM
- Implement SQL Database
- SQL Database High Availability and disaster recovery
- Hybrid HA/DR scenarios with SQL Server
- Design and Implement Security
- Monitor and manage implementations on Azure
- Design and implement database solutions for SQL Server and SQL Database
Aktualnie nie zaplanowano Enquire a date