Linux System Administration (55187)
This course is intended for students with a basic knowledge of Linux and its most common utilities and text editors. For users with no prior experience we suggest the free ‘Introduction to Linux’ course available on edx.org
Ten kurs jest częścią następującej ścieżki certyfikacyjnej:
Before attending this course, students must have:
- Knowledge of the basic components of Linux.
- Familiarity with text editors.
- Working knowledge of Bash scripting.
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Perform essential Linux commands such as installation, searches and manipulating files.
- Operate running Linux systems by managing the boot process, scheduling jobs, updating the system, monitoring system performance and managing security.
- Manage users and groups by adding/deleting/modifying, configuring LDAP and PAM, modifying user processes and resources.
- Ensure network performance via configuration, monitoring, tunnelling and routing of traffic.
- Configure services such as DNS, shares, SSH and SELinux/AppArmor as well as servers for DHCP and HTTP.
- Manage system storage by using partitions, logical volumes, phsyical volumes, ACLs, quotas and clustering.
Proponowane kolejne szkolenia
This four-day instructor-led course is designed to provide students with the necessary skills and abilities to work as a professional Linux system administrator. The course covers how to administer, configure and upgrade Linux systems running one of the three major Linux distribution families: Red Hat, SUSE, Debian/Ubuntu, how to master the tools and concepts you’ll need to efficiently build and manage an enterprise Linux infrastructure. It also covers how to use state-of-the-art system administration techniques in real-life scenarios via practical labs. This course prepares the user for the Linux Foundation Certified System Administrator (LFCS) exam, which is also a required component of the MCSA: Linux on Azure Certification.