AWS Discovery Day
Get an official introduction to AWS from one of the only organisations that are authorized to deliver it.
The AWS Discover Day is free of charge virtual event that is designed to introduce AWS cloud computing concepts and foundational infrastructure services. This event is particularly relevant for customers who have recently signed up with AWS, or for those who simply want to grasp the basics of the AWS cloud platform.
This course is designed to teach business leaders and IT technical professionals the benefits of computing in the AWS Cloud. This course covers AWS services for computing, storage, database management, networking, and content delivery. In this 6-hour course, you will learn how to use AWS services to improve business processes and also gain an understanding of how to benefit from AWS security and compliance services.
Who Should Attend
This course is intended for:
- Business leaders and IT-technical professionals
- Learners who want to learn about basic cloud concepts, AWS Cloud terminology, and AWS core services
In this course, you will learn to:
- Define the cloud and how it works
- Explain the benefits of the AWS Cloud
- Describe the basic global infrastructure of the cloud
- Gain a deeper understanding of AWS core services
- Explain the shared responsibility model
- Describe security services with the AWS Cloud
Module 1: Introduction to the Cloud and AWS
- Benefits of cloud computing
- Cloud computing components
- Cloud computing deployment models
Module 2: Overview of AWS Services
- AWS service domains
- Networking and Content Delivery
Module 3: Security and Compliance Overview
- Overview of security
- Shared responsibility model
- AWS security services
- AWS compliance
Module 4: Introduction to Cloud Management
- Enable stage
- Provision stage
- Operate stage
- AWS management and governance services
Register your place today!
Simply click on "Online Training" against the date you wish to attend.
|AWSDD||AWS Discovery Day Język szkolenia: Angielski||Online training Time zone: Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)|
Feel free to get in contact if you have any questions. You can call us on +48 22 639 25 47 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.