Fundamentals of XAML and Microsoft Expression Blend (10553)
Who should attend
The target audience for this training course is professional developers who have experience creating Windows Forms and ASP.NET Web application with Visual Studio 2010, and who are interested in learning the core and essential XAML programming tasks that are required for professional Silverlight 4 and WPF programming in both Visual Studio 2010 and Expression Blend 4 environments. This course is intended for developers who have programming experience using either Visual Basic .NET or C# and who understand the concepts of object-oriented programming. This course is designed for developers who need to become comfortable using Expression Blend 4 and Visual Studio 2010. This course is not designed for entry-level programmers.
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Describe XAML-based applications and the tools they can use to build them.
- Create vector graphics with both Expression Blend 4 and Expression Design 4.
- Create a Silverlight application and a user interface by using various layout controls and other controls from the toolbox.
- Work with key parts and logic of a Silverlight application, such as hosting controls, App events, and InitParams.
- Create XAML objects programmatically.
- Work with Resources, Styles, Control Templates, and Behaviors.
- Implement Transforms, Animations, and Visual States in XAML-based applications.
- Prototype applications by using SketchFlow
This 3-day course covers core and essential XAML skills. The learner will gain valuable experience developing XAML code in both Visual Studio 2010 and Expression Blend 4. The course teaches the beginner and intermediate tasks that enable the learner to build the foundational skills required to develop professional Silverlight 4 and WPF applications (for the Web, Windows desktops, and Windows Phone 7 devices). The course will include hands-on labs that comprise approximately 50% of the classroom time and enable the student to learn the essential XAML programming tasks that are the building blocks of real-world applications.
Trwa 3 dni
Aktualnie nie zaplanowano Enquire a date