Storage and High Availability with Windows Server (10971)
Who should attend
This course is intended for experienced IT Professionals who have the following experience and background:
- IT professionals with real-world experience who work in an enterprise environment, are involved in storage and high availability management and provisioning, and who are looking to gain knowledge and training on the latest technologies in those areas in Windows Server 2012 and Windows Server 2012 R2.
- IT professionals with real-world experience in a Windows Server 2008 environment and want to learn the latest storage and technologies that are available in Windows Server 2012 and Windows Server 2012 R2.
- IT professionals who work in small-to-medium enterprises who manage storage and high availability requirements for their organization.
- IT professionals who have skills in other areas, such as general system administration, who are looking for knowledge and skills for career development in Windows Server storage and high availability.
Before Attending this course, you must have:
- Knowledge and real world experience working day to day with Windows Server and Windows Client in an Enterprise environment.
- Knowledge of and experience with basic local storage concepts and technologies.
- Experience working with Windows Server 2012 (experience with Windows Server 2012 R2 is beneficial but not essential).
Get hands-on instruction and practice provisioning your storage requirements and meeting your high availability needs with Windows Server 2012 and Windows Server 2012 R2 in this four-day Microsoft Official Course.
In this course, you will learn about traditional storage topologies such as Direct Attached Storage (DAS), Network Attached Storage (NAS), Storage Area Networks (SANs), and bus technologies such as Fibre Channel and Internet SCSI (iSCSI). The course will also cover the latest innovations concerning disks, volumes and file systems as well as new technologies such as Storage Spaces, tiering, thin provisioning and Data Deduplication, and enhanced functionality to SMB and NFS sharing protocols in Windows Server 2012 R2.
The course will also cover high availability and disaster recovery technologies such as live migration, storage migration and Hyper-V Replica, as well as providing in-depth coverage of failover clustering including a detailed implementation of failover clustering of Hyper-V using Scale-Out File Server (SoFS).
The course also covers System Center 2012 R2 Virtual Machine Manager and you will learn how to manage your storage infrastructure at scale by abstracting the physical storage fabric into manageable units that can be provisioned on an on-demand basis with minimal overhead by using private clouds. The course describes Microsoft Azure storage solutions and integrating your on-premise storage with cloud-based storage and disaster recovery solutions including StorSimple and Azure Site Recovery. The course covers implementing Network Load Balancing (NLB) and load balancing clusters.
The detailed hands-on labs and in-depth content will provide you with the knowledge and skills so you can meet and manage your continually growing and evolving storage and high availability needs with reduced overhead and cost
Trwa 4 dni
Aktualnie nie zaplanowano Enquire a date